Megaheal Silver Colloid Spray is an antiseptic and disinfectant agent. It is used for the prevention of infections in wounds, cuts, and scratches. It kills the harmful microbes and controls their growth, thereby preventing infections in the affected area.
Megaheal Silver Colloid Spray is for external use only. You should always use it exactly as your doctor has told you. The affected area should be clean and dry before application. You must wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying this medicine. Use it regularly to get the most benefit from it. Do not use more than you need as it will not clear your condition faster and some side effects may be increased. You can help this medication work better by keeping the affected areas clean, making sure they are dry, and washing your hands before and after treating the infection.
This medicine may cause side effects like argyria (skin turns blue or bluish-grey). Please consult your doctor if this side effect persists for a longer duration. Avoid direct contact with your eyes. In case of accidental contact, wash your eyes with plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention.
Before taking it, you should tell your doctor if you have any kidney or liver diseases so that your doctor can prescribe a suitable dose for you. You should tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
USES OF MEGAHEAL SOLUTION
- Prevention of Wound infection
BENEFITS OF MEGAHEAL SOLUTION
In Prevention of Wound infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF MEGAHEAL SOLUTION
Common side effects of Megaheal
- Argyria (skin turns blue or bluish-grey)
HOW TO USE MEGAHEAL SOLUTION
HOW MEGAHEAL SOLUTION WORKS
Megaheal Silver Colloid Spray is an antiseptic. When applied on the skin, it kills harmful microbes by puncturing the cell wall. It also hampers vital cell functions and disrupts microbial DNA. This is how it prevents infections.
Use Megaheal Silver Colloid Spray only on the affected area.
- Do not use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Wash your hands before or after applying this medicine.
- Apply it as a thin layer on a clean, dry, unbroken infected area of the skin.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth, or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- Do not share your towel or clothes with anyone, and wear clean clothes every day to prevent the infection.