Tretinoin 0.1 Cream is a form of vitamin A that is used to treat acne which appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest, or back. It also helps to smooth rough facial skin and to reduce fine wrinkles on the skin. It reduces excessive oil production of the skin.
TRETINOIN 0.1 CREAM USES
- Treatment of Acne
- Reduces Wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduces the appearance of Acne scars
BENEFITS OF TRETINOIN 0.1 CREAM
HOW TRETINOIN 0.1 CREAM WORKS
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRETINOIN CREAM
- The most common side effects include irritation, dryness, and redness of the skin. They are usually mild and improve as your body gets used to the medicine. Drink plenty of water and use moisturizer as it may lead to dryness of the mouth, lips, and eyes. Let your doctor know if these side effects bother you or do not go away. Serious side effects with this medicine are rare.
- Tretinoin may make you more sensitive to sunlight so you should limit exposure to the sun if possible. It may make your skin more fragile. It is advised, not to have any waxing (hair removal), or laser treatments during treatment. Pregnant women or women who are planning to get pregnant should not use tretinoin as it can lead to birth defects.
- Most side effects do not require any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. Consult your doctor if they persist or if you’re worried about them
Common side effects of Tretinoin 0.1 Cream
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
- Dry lips
- Pale red skin
- Increased sensitivity to light
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Clean the affected area with water and a non-medicated soap. Let it dry for 20-30 minutes before applying Tretinoin Cream.
- Do not squeeze spots or try to clean blackheads as it may worsen them and cause permanent scarring.
- It may increase the severity of the spots or pimples in the first few weeks of use. Continue using it as prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause a stinging sensation or a feeling of warmth when you first start using it. Inform your doctor if this persists.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight while using Tretinoin 0.1 Cream as it increases the sensitivity of your skin. Use protective measures such as sunscreen or protective clothing.
- Avoid face waxing and laser treatment while using tretinoin cream as it makes your skin more fragile.
- Avoid taking tetracycline (e.g. doxycycline) as it may reduce the Tretinoin Cream activity.
- Do not use Tretinoin if you are pregnant.
- Inform your doctor if excessive skin dryness or skin sensitivity takes place.
Q. How long can a 20g tube of tretinoin cream last?
20g tube can last up to 2 to 3 months
Q. Does brand matter in buying tretinoin cream?
No, Brand does not matter. Whether you buy 20 dollars tretinoin cream from tretiheal or you buy 100 dollars tretinoin cream from Obagi, All of them have the same salt composition which is tretinoin usp 0.1%.
Q. Is tretinoin cream available on Amazon or eBay?
No, tretinoin cream is not available on Amazon or eBay because it is not over the counter. It is available on amazon pharmacy though, you need a prescription for that.
Q. Can I undergo cosmetic procedures while taking Tretinoin?
Q: My skin is getting dry after using Tretinoin Cream. Can I use moisturizers during the treatment with Tretinoin Cream?
Q. Is it safe to use Tretinoin 0.1 Cream?
Q. How long am I supposed to use Tretinoin 0.1 Cream?
Q. I am taking Tretinoin, What should I do if I am planning to become pregnant?
Q. Why does Tretinoin 0.1 Cream (Retin A 0.1 Cream) cause dry skin, dry lips and dry nose? How to manage these?
TRETINOIN 0.1 CREAM CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET
- Tretiheal tretinoin cream 0.1
- Retin a 0.1 cream (janssen)
- Obagi tretinoin Cream 0.1
- Perrigo tretinoin cream 0.1
- Reticor tretinoin 0.1 cream
- Retino A tretinoin 0.1 (janssen)
- Retirides 0.1 tretinoin cream
- Stieva a 0.1
- Vitacid 0.1 tretinoin
All of these contain tretinoin usp 0.1%, And the Price for tretinoin cream usp 0.1 ranges from 10 USD to upto 120 USD
TRETINOIN CREAM 0.1: BEFORE AND AFTER
There are no reviews yet.