Tretinoin (Retin A) Gel 0.025 is a form of vitamin A that is used to treat acne which appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest, or back. It also helps to smooth rough facial skin and to reduce fine wrinkles on the skin. It excessive oil production of the skin.
A Ret Gel 0.025 is generic of Retin A gel 0.025, Both contain tretinoin usp 0.025
USES OF TRETINOIN (RETIN A) GEL
- Treatment of Acne
BENEFITS OF TRETINOIN (RETIN A) GEL
HOW TRETINOIN (RETIN A) GEL WORKS
SIDE EFFECTS OF TRETINOIN USP 0.025 GEL
Common side effects of Tretinoin Gel
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Skin irritation
- Dry skin
- Dry lips
- Pale red skin
- Increased sensitivity to light
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND
- Clean the area with water and a non-medicated soap. Let it dry for 20-30 minutes before applying Tretinoin Gel.
- It may increase the severity of the spots or pimples in the first few weeks of use. Continue using it as prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause a stinging sensation or a feeling of warmth when you first start using it. Inform your doctor if this persists.
- Avoid exposure to sunlight while using Tretinoin Gel 0.025 as it increases the sensitivity of your skin. Use protective measures such as sunscreen or protective clothing.
- Avoid face waxing and laser treatment while using this medicine as it makes your skin more fragile.
- Avoid taking tetracycline (e.g. doxycycline) as it may reduce the Tretinoin Gel 0.025 activity.
- Do not use Tretinoin if you are pregnant.
- Inform your doctor if excessive skin dryness or skin sensitivity takes place.
Q. How long can a 20g tube of tretinoin gel last?
20g tube can last up to 2 to 3 months
Q. Does brand matter in buying tretinoin gel?
No, Brand does not matter. Whether you buy 20 dollars tretinoin gel from Minarini or you buy 100 dollars tretinoin gel from Obagi, All of them have the same salt composition which is tretinoin usp 0.025%.
Q. Can I undergo cosmetic procedures while taking Tretinoin?
Q. Is it safe to use Tretinoin Gel 0.025?
Q. How long am I supposed to use Tretinoin Gel 0.025?
Q. I am taking Tretinoin, What should I do if I am planning to become pregnant?
Q. Why does Tretinoin Gel 0.025 (Retin A) cause dry skin, dry lips, and dry nose? How to manage these?
TRETINOIN 0.025 GEL CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET
- A Ret Gel 0.025 (From Menarini)
- Retin a Gel 0.025
- Retino a Gel 0.025
- Optimal Gel 0.025
- Obagi gel 0.025
- Perrigo tretinoin gel 0.025
- Mytret gel 0.025
All of these contain tretinoin usp 0.025%, And the Price for tretinoin gel 0.025 ranges from 10 USD to upto 100 USD
1 review for Tretinoin Gel 0.025 (Retin A) | A ret