Looking to buy Hydroquinone 4 Cream online? Explore our convenient online store for easy access to high-quality Hydroquinone 4 Cream and enjoy the benefits of a trusted and reliable source.
Hydroquinone 4 Cream is used in the treatment of melasma, a common skin condition. This remarkable skin-lightening medication targets darkened skin patches and hyperpigmentation spots, effectively lightening them. By reducing the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for skin darkening, it achieves noticeable and reversible depigmentation results, resulting in a more even skin tone.
Uses Of Hydroquinone 4% Cream
- Dark spots
What Is Melasma?
How Hydroquinone 4 Cream Works?
Hydroquinone cream is a skin-lightening (skin bleaching agent) medication. It works by reducing the amount of a pigment (melanin) that causes darkening of skin. It does so by suppressing the activity of tyrosinase, the enzyme required to make melanin.
Side Effects Of Hydroquinone 4 Cream
- Erythema (skin redness)
- Dryness and fissuring of paranasal and infraorbital areas
- Stinging sensation
How To Use Hydroquinone 4 Cream?
- Hydroquinone 4 Cream should be applied once a day, before bedtime.
- The area to be treated should be thoroughly washed with water.
- Apply a thin layer of Melalite Forte Cream to the affected skin areas. Include about half an inch of normal skin surrounding the affected area. Gently rub cream evenly into your skin.
- Do not apply it near the corners of your mouth, nose, eyes, or open wounds. If contact occurs, immediately rinse with water.
- Always use sun-avoidance measures such as applying UV-A and UV-B protective sunscreens and wearing protective clothing while the duration of the treatment.
- It is advised not to apply hydroquinone 4 cream during the daytime.
- Follow the prescribed dose and duration recommended by your doctor and have regular follow-up appointments.
- Before applying the cream, conduct an allergy test by applying a very small amount. If no allergic reaction occurs within 24 hours, continue with the treatment.
- Discontinue use if you experience irritation or an allergic reaction and consult your doctor.
Q. Is hydroquinone safe to use on the face?
Q. Does Hydroquinone permanently lighten skin?
Q. What should I avoid when using hydroquinone?
Q. How should hydroquinone cream be applied?
Q. Can I apply moisturizer?
Q. Is hydroquinone bad for the skin?
Q. Can I buy Hydroquinone 4 Cream online over the counter?
Yes, you can now purchase it from Tretinoinmart.com, over the counter.